Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay, I lied. I'm bad at that. :D
Anyway, I decided to start today on my writing stuffs...
The prompt for the day: Write a brief bit of fiction with the theme "New Year."

" All of the family is sitting around the TV, waiting for the arrival of the New Year, when it hits. Nothing specific, really, just IT. It strikes the family in such a way that it startles them. Then you realize that IT is just happiness, for the family feels the best that it ever has in a long time. They realize that, the New Year really means nothing, it's just another excuse to spend time with your family, and be together with the people you love. It gives you another day off to relax and be happy, not really have any worries or concerns, just be happy."

It's not really fiction, it's just... writing. It's my opinion of what the New Year should be observed as, because really, it means nothing.

Check in tomorrow, and I'll try really hard to get it in, but I church and stuff. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment