Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm here again. Some creepy kid started petting me at school. He said he liked my hair.
I swear, he's going to grow up to be a serial killer or something... :D :D
So... the prompt for today is...

What would be the most shocking news you could receive right now?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddd... it starts.

I would be shocked if I found out that my sister was getting married, which I know is not going to happen anytime soon, she's only 18. She would come home and sit down on the couch with a huge grin on her face. She would call everybody into the living room, and announce her big news. My dad, shocked, would look at her face in that "my baby" way. She would announce that she met him at school, but he was all the way from England. He would have a British accent and look almost exactly like Heath Ledger. At least, that's what I want it to be like... :)

So, that would be super incredibly shocking to me...

See you tomorrow!

1 comment: