K, so the writing prompt for today is...
"If you had to change your career every year, what would your 2010 career be?"
Well, seeing as I don't really have a current career, I'll just start with what I want to be when I grow up...
A photographer.
Yeah, you'd probably think I'd want to be a writer, which is why I'm doing this ridiculous project in the first place. But, no.
I'd like to be a photographer. I enjoy capturing people's happiness on a screen. I enjoy it. Also, you get to push some buttons. That's fun. :D
Okay, this one is a lot shorter than yesterday's, but I don't think did it right yesterday.
I decided that I'm going to star highlighting the story part in a different color everyday, depening on my mood. It's probably always going to be purple... :D :D
Anyway, check in tomorrow to see more awesome stuff!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment