I didn't necessarily like the last post I had, so I thought I'd try a new one instead...
I'm still writing on the same prompt, just not the same topic...
But then again, I can't think of anything new. I would tell you to leave something in the comments, but there are none of you out there, so it's kind of useless...
Hm...
I love the first day of school. I know it sounds weird and nerdy, but I love the smell of the new pencils and paper, and like Ramona, the awesomest Beverly Cleary character, I love the look of a new pink eraser sitting in my palm. And seeing all your friends that you don't get to see during the summer for the first time in three months is awesome. You don't do any work on the first day of school. You just sit and listen with actual interest at what the teachers are saying and explaining to you.
That pretty much sums it up. I'm thinking of renaming this the 5 Minute Writer, because I never write for just a minute, I feel like I have to keep going and get all my ideas out because I usually can't.
Well, again, good night to you imaginary people that I like to think are reading this for fun. Hopefully I actually get some followers sometime soon.
See ya tomorrow!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment